Mindfulness is a way of paying attention to the present moment, increasing our self-awareness, becoming more aware of our thoughts and feelings so that instead of being overwhelmed by them, we are better able to manage them.
Suit Fong has spent (and continues to do so) a number of years studying and undertaking mindfulness programs in various universities and mindfulness schools in the United States. In this webinar, she will share how coaches can work closely with their clients on a range of issues, including stress management, coping with ambiguity, heightening focus and clarity, improving listening and communication, and increasing presence.
Key takeaways from the sharing session:
• Understand what is mindfulness and its benefits
• Experiential session on mindfulness
• Link of mindfulness practices to coaching
• Tips on being a mindful coach
• Mindfulness and self-care as a coach